IV Centenary of the Index Congregation's Decree on Heliocentrism (1616)
- Congregation for the Index: N. Copernicus' De Revolutionibus "is suspended until corrected", the Official Text of the Decree, March 5, 1616
- What about the 1616 Decree? A historical and philosophical comment, by Rafael Martinez
- At the roots of the 1616 Decree: Robert Bellarmino's letter to Paolo Foscarini (1615), by Luca Arcangeli
- Roman Clouds: on Galileo's third trip to Rome (December 1615 - June 1616), by William R. Shea
- Galileo, for Copernicanism and for the Church, a historical report around the publication of the Decree, by Annibale Fantoli (1996)
The Encyclopedia, published by the Centro di Documentazione Interdisciplinare di Scienza e Fede operating at the Pontifical University of the Holy Cross in Rome, provides new, scholarly articles in the rapidly growing international field of Religion and Science (ISSN: 2037-2329).
In order to make some relevant documents better known in the scientific community, the section provides key materials for study and reflection concerning the dialogue among science, philosophy, and theology.